Frequently asked questions
1) Custom and Personalised Orders
We accept Custom Orders so you can contact us for discussing your idea and we would love to create Personalised Jewellery. The orders dispatch time will differ accordingly.
*Please note Custom orders must be Prepaid.
2) Jewellery Care instructions
- Delicate Gemstone jewelry is extremely elegant and lovely but it does require more care. It’s recommended that you keep your piece out of the shower, tub, swimming pool etc.
- Keep away from moisture, sanitizers and all spirits. Do not immerse in water.
- Don’t wear delicate jewelry to bed as this puts extra stress on fine wires and links. Opals, emeralds and many other gems are fragile and require care when wearing and cleaning them.
- Opals and emeralds are porous and will soak up fluids ruining the look and shine of your gem. Keep them out of water and other fluids.
- Cleaning is best done with a simple soft and clean cloth, no detergents as exposure to harsh cleaning chemicals like bleach can ruin metals and gems.
- It is advisable to use Jewellery cloth(lint free) to clean your Coloured Gemstones jewellery.
Please note that all my Jewellery is photographed outside in natural light without using any filters and photoshop.
Please keep in mind that not all monitors and mobile phones show color the same way so there may be some difference in color. Thank you for looking!